Legal Notice & Disclaimer
This Website is provided by Paskal Pty Ltd (“Paskal”). Your use of this Website is subject to compliance with the terms contained in this Legal Notice & Disclaimer and your use of this Website constitutes acceptance of the following terms & conditions:
All of the material, images, photographs, or illustrations displayed on this website (i.e. www.paskal.com.au) (“the Website”) is © Copyright, Paskal Pty Ltd, 2019 and any rights not expressly granted in this Legal Notice are reserved unless otherwise specifically noted.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Website is prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted below without the written permission of Paskal. Paskal does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Paskal. No part of the information on this Website may be distributed or copied for any public or commercial purposes. Any unauthorized use of the material or images included on this Website may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The design or layout of this Website may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Paskal website or webpage may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Paskal.
You are prohibited from unlawfully using any of the copyright content and passing off content from this Website as your own. You are not permitted to "mirror", "deep-link" or "frame" this Website within another website, and/or copy all or parts of this Website for re-use on your website or any other website.
PASKAL, the Paskal logo, and all other trade marks on this Website (unless otherwise indicated) are the trade marks of Paskal Pty Ltd ("the Trade Marks"). You may only use the Trade Marks to identify Paskal's products or services and, in doing so, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Trade Marks must not be used as nouns, verbs or in plural form. The Trade Marks should only be used as adjectives followed by a noun.
- The first reference to the Trade Mark, whether in a document (hard or soft copy), packaging or promotional material, must incorporate the trade mark symbol (™) followed by an asterisk (eg, Paskal ™*) and any document (hard or soft copy), packaging or promotional material that incorporates the Trade Marks must also include at the conclusion of the document or somewhere obvious on the packaging or promotional material the following credit line:
* Paskal is a trade mark of Paskal Pty Ltd
- The Trade Marks are not to be used in conjunction with your company name, product names or service names.
- The Trade Marks must not incorporate any additions or alterations including hyphens and abbreviations.
- The Trade Marks are not to be used in a context that may give them a different meaning or convey a different idea.
- The Trade Marks must only be used in the same form (including typescript, colour and case) in which they appear on this Website.
- The Trade Marks are not to be used in any way that may dilute their distinctiveness (ie, the Trade Marks must always be used in accordance with the above conditions, in a manner which does not depart from the essential idea of the Trade Marks and in a way which clearly identifies Paskal as the true owner of the Trade Marks).