Hook & Loop Adhesive 0172
A general purpose, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive with superior bond strength and high temperature performance. It is excellent on a wide range of substrates with very good adhesion on high-energy surfaces.
0172 can be used in automotive, computer, medical and other markets.
0172 has moderate tack, achieving full bond strength in 24 hours. It also features fairly good moisture resistance.
● Adhesive 0172 - General purpose uses.
● Acrylic-based, pressure sensitive adhesive.
● Operating temperature range from -28°C to 107°C.
● Moderate tack - full bond strength in 24 hours.
● ABS ● Acrylic ● Aluminium
● Corrugated paperboard ● Elpo panel ● Glass
● Painted wallboard ● Polycarbonate ● Fibreglass
● Polystyrene ● Steel - raw ● Polyester
●Ceramic tile ● Vinyl - flexible ● Vinyl - rigid.
● Plywood - lacquered & raw
* May not adhere to all types of substrates. Testing is recommended.
CAN BE USED IN APPLICATIONS SUCH AS:
● P.O.S. Displays ● Signage ● Computer housing
● Sports equipment ● Envelopes ● Automotive
● Wall brackets ● For many general manufacturing fastening requirements.